The 'John Stewart Show' was addressing the issue of abortion today. Mike Huckabee was on campaigning for pro-life. Utilizing the two-sided arguement that no one person has the right to own another human being- thus no one person has the right to end another's life. Regardless of whether or not the 'life' in question is that of a 21 day old fetus. Granted, I personally do not feel that I could ever bring myself to have an abortion. I don't feel that I could ever live with the pain of kiling my child for the rest of my life. HOWEVER- I do not feel that that is a choice I have the power nor audcity to make for any other person. Subsequentially, I do not feel men- those in positions of power nonetheless- should be allowed to make that decision for any woman.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment